For fresh Bouquet, once we receive your bouquet, we will groom the flowers and carefully deconstruct them based on their conditions and type. It is possible to replace any wilted or browned flowers (subjected to availability at our florist).
For replication of flowers from photographs we will use the preserved flowers from our library or source them from the florist or use similar types/colours to closely replicate the required blooms. All additional sourcing and use of flowers from our library are chargeable.
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Pressed Flowers Resin Art Workshop
Choice of 2 Round Coasters or 1 Oval Trinket Tray
100 Singapore dollars
New Industrial Road
The objective of this workshop is to teach the technique of casting resin in a silicone mould. Each participants will get to create their own choice of either 2 pieces of round coasters or 1 piece oval trinket tray with pressed flowers. Participants gets to create their artwork using a large selection of pressed flowers that are pressed in our studio. These flowers are freshly pressed and not dyed.
The use of resin is limitless and we will endeavour to guide you to the best of our ability, techniques to help you to achieve a beautiful piece of artwork.
What you will learn in this workshop:
• Health & Safety for working with resin
• Types of resin
• Create layout for flowers placement
• How to mix resin
• How buff and shine cured artworks
You will be shown how to create your very own resin artwork in this 2 hours workshop to create either 2 pcs of round coasters (diameter approx. 10cm) or 1 pc of oval trinket tray (approx 18 x 9cm).
• All materials and use of equipment (resin, pressed flowers, mixing tools,
heat guns, etc)
• All protective equipment (nitrile gloves, goggles, mask, apron)
• Access to our vast supply of freshly pressed flowers & foliage
The only thing you need is remember to wear clothes that you don't mind getting messy! Resin is a sticky art form that will soon become your favourite craft.
Your resin artwork will need to cure overnight and therefore you will be required to return the next day to do the final buffing and shining and to bring your beautiful artwork home.
Terms & Conditions:
- Fees indicated are for per pax.
- A minimum of 3 participants per booking on your preferred date & time (subjected to availability.
- Bookings are essential and places are limited.
- Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
- Our workshop bookings are non-refundable.
- In the event if you are unable to attend, please inform us 48 hours before the scheduled date and you may reschedule your booking (only once) to another date.
- In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend the workshop, the booking is non-transferable and non-refundable after the event.