For fresh Bouquet, once we receive your bouquet, we will groom the flowers and carefully deconstruct them based on their conditions and type. It is possible to replace any wilted or browned flowers (subjected to availability at our florist).
For replication of flowers from photographs we will use the preserved flowers from our library or source them from the florist or use similar types/colours to closely replicate the required blooms. All additional sourcing and use of flowers from our library are chargeable.
This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Flowers Preservation Workshop
Learn to dry and press flowers to create resin artworks
350 Singapore dollars
New Industrial Road
The objective of this workshop is to learn the techniques of preserving and pressing flowers.
What you will learn in this workshop:
• How to preserve whole flowers
• How to press flowers
• Types of crafts with preserved and pressed flowers
Participants will get to preserve their own whole flowers and press their own flowers.
• This is a 2-session workshop:
∆ Session 1
- Methods of modern day preservation
- Preserve & Press Flowers (Demo and Hands-on)
∆ Session 2 (the following week)
- Retrieve and collect dried flowers
- Materials & Tools maintenance
• After the workshop, participants will bring home a starter kit worth $100
- 1 pack of Flowers Drying Silica Gel Crystals (2.2 kg)
- 1 set of Botanical Press Kit (Small)
- 1 storage box for preserved flowers
Terms & Conditions:
- Fees indicated are for per pax.
- A minimum of 3 participants per booking on your preferred date & time (subjected to availability.
- Bookings are essential and places are limited.
- Your space in a class is reserved only once full payment has been received.
- Our workshop bookings are non-refundable.
- In the event if you are unable to attend, please inform us 48 hours before the scheduled date and you may reschedule your booking (only once) to another date.
- In the event you forget to come or you are unable to attend the workshop, the booking is non-transferable and non-refundable after the event.