Liquid Diamonds Casting Resin is a two-part epoxy resin system with a 2:1 ratio. It is designed for use in molds, casting, jewellery, pen making, custom knifes, crafts & more
• Mixing Ratio 2:1 (by weight)
• FDA Compliant
• No VOCs
• No bad odours
• UV resistant
• Extremely low viscosity (almost like water)
• Low to zero bubbles when casting
• Pot life: 45 - 55 mins at 150g
• Cures to demold in about 10 - 12 hours
• Full cure within 24 hours (for machine/sanding works)
• Heat resistant up to 120°C / 248°F (after 3 weeks full cure)
• Cures very rigid and rock hard
• Cures crystal clear like glass
• High gloss finish
• Low exotherm (heat) applied to your artworks
• Shelf life: 6 months after opening
• Appropriate for small to deep castings up to 2cm thick
• Pressure or vacuum chamber not required.
Contents: 24 oz (approx. 680g)
Liquid Diamonds Casting Resin 24 oz Kit
Liquid Diamonds Casting Resin should be measured in ratio 2:1 by weight.
- Please refer to Liquid Diamonds Casting Resin's application here.
- Please read our Resin Safety Tips here before using the resins.
Please note that bottles are filled by weight not volume and will not be filled right to the top.